And Bens went up.
Are grandma taught us how to sew! I sewed an apron with cats on it.
And of course we can't stand a vacation without smores!
Are grandpa has a boat so about every single day we would go boating! Ben and I went tubing!
Grandpa would play the guitar and the grand kids would sing along.
We even did pottery!
We went to alot of very very fun lakes!
We had a great time!



3 comments:
What a great trip! Thanks for helping to make it that way! We had lots of fun together didn't we?
Mom
Oh Dearest Sarah! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I sure do miss you. I am glad we were able to see your mom and dad, but I wish you cute kids were here to! Love you lots!
Auntie Jackie
yes we dis this your comment was a long time ago oopsies love u mommy!!
Post a Comment